Conditions of use
These conditions of use apply to your browsing and use of this website. Use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of use.
Aquatite Enterprises aims to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up to date. However, we cannot guarantee complete accuracy of the information provided on it. All warranties as to the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website are excluded to the extent permitted by law. In addition, Aquatite Enterprises:
- may change, delete, add, or otherwise amend information contained on this website (including the conditions of use) without notice.
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. Please note that these links are provided for your convenience. Information provided in other websites is not the responsibility of Aquatite Enterprises.
- does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. Subject to any terms implied by law which cannot be excluded, Aquatite Enterprises will not be liable for any damages or injuries whatsoever caused by or arising out of your access to or use of this website or any linked website. This includes but is not limited to damage or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction, unauthorised access or alteration of this website. It is up to you to take any precautions you consider necessary against viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items.
General terms and conditions of use
These general terms and conditions of use apply to all users of the Aquatite Enterprises Limited website (the Site). By viewing and using the Site, you will be deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions of use and the Privacy Statement without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you must stop accessing and using the Site.
- Copyright and limited reproduction notices: The contents of the Site are the copyright of Aquatite Enterprises or suppliers to it. No part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without the prior written consent of Aquatite Enterprises. No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Site only for your own personal or internal business use.
- Linking: The contents of the Site may include links to third-party materials (Linked Sites). Aquatite Enterprises will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply Aquatite Enterprises Limited's endorsement of the linked sites or any association with their operators. Aquatite Enterprises Limited reserves the right to prohibit links to this website and you must remove or cease any link at Aquatite EnterprisesÕ request. You will not frame any part of the Site material (whether by including advertising or other revenue generating material or otherwise).
- Disclaimer: The material provided on the Site has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained on the Site is accurate, Aquatite Enterprises Limited does not give any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Aquatite Enterprises excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and Aquatite Enterprises will not be responsible for errors, omissions or misstatements or be liable for any loss or damage however caused. Aquatite Enterprises reserves the right to change the information on the Site at any time.
- Law: This is a New Zealand website, therefore the laws of New Zealand apply and users submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Contact: If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the Site or these terms and conditions please contact Aquatite Enterprises Limtied.
This privacy notice applies to personal information that we collect through this website: www.aquatite.com.
We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us. There are a few places on the site where you can choose to give us personal information, such as emailing an enquiry to us, or purchasing product via our online store.
We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website. Any captured customer information is confidential and will not be sold or given to a third party.
This website is hosted on a secure third part platform (shopify) with transactions being handled by our partners e-way.
Use and disclosure
We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information. Occasionally the law may require us to disclose it (for instance to investigate a criminal offence), or there may be safety reasons for disclosing it.
We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
Your rights and choices
We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, please contact us.